Proposal Manager (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you adept at project governance and bid strategy? Would you excel in a fast-paced environment that relies on you to leverage the resources of a team in order to maximize sales and minimize the turnaround time of proposals? Our client is the largest manufacturer of its kind in North America and is preparing for a record year. The ideal candidate will be inspired by this challenge and determined to meet it head on.
As the Proposal Manager you will coordinate the bid management team through the project lifecycle (from RFP to presentation). You will evaluate and delegate tasks, and confer with subject matter experts to ensure requirements and accuracy. Finally, you will translate data into a compelling proposal that supports our client’s commitment to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Review highly detailed Requests for Proposal
* Develop a competitive bid strategy in accordance with company criteria
* Assign and schedule tasks to cross-functional teams
* Ensure all deadlines are met
* Build relationships with peers to establish a strong, team-centric dynamic
* Input and analyze data in Excel
* Demonstrate creative problem-solving on a regular basis
* Background in a manufacturing environment
* A comprehensive understanding of a full bid cycle
* Exceptional writing skills and the ability to communicate technical data succinctly and accurately
* A high level of personal organization and attention to detail
* Respect for team and individual contributions
* A drive to win and passion to excel
* A technical or Engineering background will be considered an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 18158) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Named Manitoba Top Employer 10 times in past 14 years—including 2020
* Opportunities for advancement are abundant
* Cutting-edge developer of green technology
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post