PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an administrative professional who is comfortable interacting with a variety of individuals? If so, here is an opportunity to gain experience with one of Manitoba’s leading property management companies. Your role as Property Administrator will be to support the Senior Property Manager with administrative tasks, specifically those related to tenancy claims.
Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills are keys to success in this position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Stay current with Residential Tenancy Branch (RTB) rules and regulations and maintain relationships with RTB staff
* Track and maintain all claims-related documentation
* Complete scheduling and paperwork related to RTB claims and hearings
* Create and organize a variety of notices, including claim letters, garnishment letters, tenancy concerns, renewal letter, and maintenance charge back letters
* Complete research on past tenants when related to claims
* Assist with eviction process and set up mediation payments with claim tenants
* Present proposals for writing off claims to General Manager
* Digitize all tenant forms and leases
* Support the Senior Project Manager with a variety of administrative tasks and assist other teams and managers as needed
* 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a property management setting
* Strong customer service and negotiation skills
* Proven communications skills at all levels of an organization and ability to manage challenge people and situations
* Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Track record of strong problem solving and independent decision making
* Ability to work well in a team
* Valid Class 5 driver’s license
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well-established Winnipeg company that prioritizes employee satisfaction
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Excellent compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17562) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post