PROJECT MANAGER – WEB APPS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is not your typical project management role: join a well-established team and take the reins of some exciting web properties and apps.
As a Project Manager, you will interface extensively with clients, analysts, and developers on a broad range of applications and projects. As a key component to delivery, the successful candidate will prioritize execution, scope, budgeting, and keeping the team on task while approaching projects with an analyst mindset.
Projects will be a mix of ongoing product releases, existing large-scale projects, and greenfield projects. If you offer a positive attitude and a flair for interacting with all levels of stakeholders, this could be your next opportunity.
Note: We are open to candidates working remotely within Canada or those wishing to relocate to Winnipeg for this opportunity; however, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead a variety of web and mobile projects through the project management lifecycle (PMLC) / software development lifecycle (SDLC)
* Determine scope, budget, and timeline of projects
* Take charge of projects and enable the team to succeed in a challenging environment
* Work through a Scrum/Agile PMLC on net-new and existing web/mobile development
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager leading full-cycle projects
* 3+ years of experience working on multi-vendor / multi-team projects
* 2+ years of experience working on Web/Mobile Applications
* 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
* 2+ years of experience managing business and technical stakeholders
* Demonstrated experience managing strict timelines, project budgets, and resources
* PMP or Agile/Scrum certification would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Opportunity to own relationships and projects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17815) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post