PROJECT MANAGER – WEB AND MOBILE APPS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is not your typical project management role. Here is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and take the reins on exciting web-based and mobile-focused application projects.
As Project Manager, you will interface extensively with developers and business analysts on a broad range of applications and projects in their portfolios.
A key part of the team, the Project Manager will need to approach projects with an analyst mindset, prioritizing execution, budgeting, and team task management.
The successful candidate for this role will offer a positive attitude and a track record of building relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
Note: This company is open to candidates working remotely within Canada or those wishing to relocate to Winnipeg for this opportunity; however, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada or with immigration to Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead a variety of web and mobile projects through the project management and software development lifecycles (PMLC, SDLC)
* Determine the scope, budget, and timeline of projects
* Take charge of projects and empower the team to succeed in a challenging environment
* Work through the PMLC on net-new and existing web and mobile development
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager leading software development projects
* 3+ years of experience working specifically on web and/or mobile applications
* 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
* 2+ years of experience managing relationships with business and technical stakeholders
* Demonstrated experience managing strict timelines, project budgets, and resources
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work on exciting projects across different fields
* Company invests heavily in training and development for its employees
* Be set up to succeed with reasonable and realistic expectations
Please send a resume (quoting job 17354) to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post