PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Hybrid)
Do you want to manage various custom application projects across many industries? Are you looking for a company that understands its social responsibility in broader terms than simply “profits”?
As the Project Manager, you will deliver innovative results to clients by delegating project tasks and mentoring developers. However, your big-picture mandate will be to flesh out the project management practices of the business.
Our client is a custom application developer that hires employees based on values. It is firmly committed to bringing about institutional changes through its hiring practices and the work that it does in the community. If you want to work for a company dedicated to bringing the best out of its employees and community, connect with Marny, or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Create and execute project plans; revise those plans as needed based on client requests
* Ensure that the project’s scope aligns with clients’ expectations
* Mentor developers and managers
* Manage the day-to-day aspects of all ongoing projects
* Communicate goals to managers, clients, and developers
* Oversee project budgets
* Run client and team meetings
* Apply and improve upon project management methodologies and best practices
* 5+ years of project management experience in a custom application environment
* Post-secondary education in computer science or a related discipline
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Proven ability to manage relationships with clients and coworkers
* Deep technical knowledge that facilitates project planning
Send a resume (quoting job number 19429) to MARNY BARNES, Senior IT Recruitment Divisional Leader at [email protected] or call 204.926.2228
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The company will cover employees’ voluntary training and certification costs
* Work with the CEO
* Proven record of growth
* See projects through to completion
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post