PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This industry leader is looking for a Project Coordinator or Manager with proven planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong leadership potential and the ability to negotiate and build productive relationships across disciplines. If you have a strong work ethic and a commitment to innovation, this could be the next step in your project management career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead complex projects from start to finish: develop project plans, monitor schedules and budgets, organize interdepartmental activities
* Create project plan documents, including technical baseline reports, risk management plan, and Gantt charts
* Build and lead cross-functional project teams to implement the project plan
* Help the teams to identify project issues, evaluate alternatives, develop risk mitigation strategies, and recommend solutions
* Manage the contractual and technical requirements of each project
* Identify, report, and document changes to the project
* Meet regularly with senior managers to present financial and progress reports
* Communicate regularly and clearly with clients and external stakeholders: deliver project updates and status reports, communicate about issues, and manage expectations
* Post-secondary education in a business or science field
* 2+ years of project management experience
* Proficiency with project management standards as outlined in the PMBOK
* Experience with chemical, pharmaceutical or biotechnology considered an asset
* Proven ability to communicate with, negotiate with, and positively influence people at all levels of an organization
* Ability to understand complex technical, financial, and contractual issues
* Successful completion of a criminal record check
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company committed to diversity and innovation
* Opportunities for professional development and advancement
* Competitive salary and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 17276) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities best suited to you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post