PROGRAMS AND MARKETING COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for your start in marketing? Will your proven organizational and communication skills lead to exceptional promotional materials produced on schedule?
As the Programs and Marketing Coordinator, you will implement marketing and advertising campaigns, plan and set up events, and perform general administrative duties related to promotions.
Our client is a local not-for-profit organization committed to furthering sport in Manitoba. They strive to provide opportunities for athletes to compete, grow, and develop. If a role developing promotional materials for dedicated local athletes sounds like a great fit for you, connect with Shela by applying below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide administrative support for events, clubs, and programs
* Respond to and facilitate refunds for the public
* Promote and market the organization’s sporting events
* Track invoices and process funding applications for sports in Manitoba
* Draft content for newsletters, social media, and the website
* Attend events and provide support when needed
* Track the performance of marketing campaigns and build that knowledge into future initiatives
* Perform event set-up and take-down with the help of volunteers
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
* Experience with marketing or communications responsibilities
* Experience in an office environment is an asset
* Post-secondary education is a bonus
* Proven ability to work productively with a team
* Strong analytical and communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A free gym membership
* Attendance at sporting events
* Involvement with a community-driven organization
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 20013) to SHELA SANTOS, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.588.2380
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post