PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
8 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with one of Canada’s leading producers of natural and organic food products? Here is an excellent opportunity to join the Wet Process & Protein Department at Roquette Canada in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.
As the Production Technician, you will be responsible for monitoring the industrial machinery and process in a safe and efficient manner. If you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Monitoring equipment to ensure the quality, efficiency, and ensuring products being produced meet food safety standards (hygiene, cGMP, HACCP, etc.) while meeting production targets
* Ensuring equipment is in optimal condition by performing maintenance checks and inspections and equipment cleaning schedules
* Conducting diagnosis following process incidents ensuring proper functionality of the equipment and report any defects to the team leader
* Recording manufacturing information (production declaration, initiate process order)
* In-process sampling, analysis, and transferring QC samples to the main lab
* Other duties as required
* 3-5 years’ experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working in food and beverage processing, or dairy environment is a must
* Knowledgeable with industrial safety, separation processes, thermal treatment processes, spray drying, food safety, and cGMP
* Background in chemistry, math or science
* Must be able to travel to Portage la Prairie, MB for work
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
* Excellent communication skills to interact and share information with team members on all levels
* Must have open availability; available to work rotating 12-hour shifts with the requirement to work both days and nights (shift premium for nights)
WHY WORK FOR ROQUETTE:
* A global leader operating in over 100 countries and employs 8,400 people worldwide
* Named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2020
* Opportunities for professional development
* A positive, attractive work and career environment
Please send a resume (WORD doc preferred) quoting job number 17068 to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
***Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this position. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.***
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post