PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
Do you feel that your leadership skills would make you a key asset in a cutting-edge company with a brand-new facility? Do you want to work for a global organization with unlimited upward mobility?
As the Production Supervisor, you will supervise and direct pea protein production using the materials and methods developed by management. In addition, you will be responsible for delivering short and long-term team goals.
Roquette’s Portage la Prairie facility entered production last summer as this global company’s first Canadian production plant. If you are eager to work for a world-class company that offers many growth opportunities, connect with Bevin, or apply below, today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Maximize operations results through analytics, maintenance strategies, and other methods
* Work as the backup to other supervisors as required
* Train and mentor employees to maximize their skillset and increase operational efficiency
* Complete routine inspection documentation
* Liaise with the Head of Production on potential equipment failures; develop workarounds should failures arise
* Ensure production meets strict quality standards
* Conduct performance reviews and discipline employees as needed
* Work to identify and address safety concerns; in general, you will work towards fostering a safety-conscious culture.
* Post-secondary education is an asset
* 3-5 years of experience supervising employees in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Experience in food manufacturing or liquid/chemical processing
* Must be willing to work extended hours based on plant needs
* Proven communication and leadership skills
Please send a resume (quoting job number 20250) to BEVIN LOBB, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
WHY WORK WITH ROQUETTE?
* A $600M plant – the largest facility of its kind in the world
* A global leader in plant-based ingredients
* Reimbursement program for commuting costs from distant communities
* Modern technology and equipment
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post