PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with one of Canada’s leading producers of natural and organic food products? Here is an excellent opportunity to join the production team at Roquette Canada in Portage la Prairie.
As the Production Operator, you will be responsible for the full production process of the plant and transforming the plant protein to be manufactured into other food products. If you’re an individual who is eager and willing to learn, then we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will possess high attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating machinery and equipment required to produce plant protein
* Monitoring equipment to ensure the quality, efficiency, and ensuring products being produced meet food safety standards (hygiene, GMP, HACCP)
* Gathering samples for physical analysis, and perform quality control analyses (inspect for foreign materials, check humidity, etc.)
* Conducting continuous inspections, basic maintenance, and troubleshooting of equipment, maintaining a clean and safe work area
* Creating work orders for any maintenance work needed on machines
* Adhering to workplace safety policies, regulations, and compliances
* Other duties as required
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience with production of moving liquids (dairy, chemicals, etc.)
* Previous experience in the manufacturing, food, dairy, beverage, oil and gas industry is preferred
* Must be able to travel to Portage la Prairie, MB for work
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
* Excellent interpersonal, team building, mathematical and problem-solving skills
* Must have open availability; available to work rotating 12-hour shifts with the requirement to work both days and nights (shift premium for nights)
WHY WORK FOR ROQUETTE:
* A global leader operating in over 100 countries and employs 8,400 people worldwide
* Named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2020
* Opportunities for professional development
* A positive, attractive work and career environment
Please email your resume (quoting job number 19129) to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
***Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this position. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.***
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post