PRODUCTION OPERATOR – 12 HOUR SHIFTS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join an innovative global company? Do you have strong problem-solving skills and looking for the opportunity to hone new skills? If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry, then we want to hear from you! As Production Operator, you will learn and operate process equipment and perform related duties in the production area according to GMP and other regulatory requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform process-related procedures by following established Batch Records and Standard Operating Procedures under GxP.
* Ensure work area and machinery is clean and maintained
* Follow directions and instructions given by the shift supervisor, ensuring accuracy and safety
* Generate or revise documents including SOP’s, Change Control forms, and various reports as directed
* Other related duties as required
* High school diploma
* Clean criminal record
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
* Experience working in a GxP environment is an asset
* A college or university program certificate, or be working towards a certificate in a related field is an asset
* 12-hour continental shifts – must be able to work weekends and overnights
* Starting wage $18.62 + $1.68 shift premium
Please email your resume (WORD preferred) quoting 17941 in the subject line to: Dean Hinther at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post