PRODUCTION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-Person)
Have you proven your leadership skills in a production environment? Do you want to work for a company with a real desire to improve its processes and procedures?
As the Production Manager, you are responsible for all activities related to plant production and inventory management.
Our client is a highly respected Manitoban food manufacturer committed to developing best practices and bettering the business culture. If you are looking for the next step in your career, connect with Bevin today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage production supervisors
* Work to implement the production plan each day
* Allocate raw materials
* Liaise between various internal teams
* Use sales forecasts to steer production decisions
* Manage food transportation
* Track and report on plant productivity
* Ensure that the facility and all staff follow safety guidelines
* Schedule employees as needed based on demand
* Monitor both fixed and variable costs
* Train and develop staff across the company
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Post-secondary education in a related field (resource management, business management, etc.)
* 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Proven leadership abilities
* Experience in a unionized environment is an asset
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Competitive compensation and benefits, including a pension plan
* Established company with a positive work environment
* Commitment to sustainable manufacturing policies
* Education reimbursement plans available
Send a resume (quoting job number 19772) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post