PRODUCTION MANAGER (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make your mark on a brand-new greenfield facility in a cutting-edge industry. Roquette’s Portage food-producing facility entered production this summer and requires an efficiency-minded Production Manager.
Roquette offers relocation assistance and an energetic team environment filled with people who have moved from across Canada and built a great community.
As the Production Manager role, you will oversee all aspects of production and work to stabilize processes. As the key talent brought in to begin operations leaves, you will establish continuity of policy and procedure. If you are a determined leader who easily adapts to unforeseen situations, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ensure that finished products are manufactured on time and meet quality standards, safety policy, and buyer expectations
* Collaborate with, and manage employees as everyone adjusts to their new role and the new equipment is commissioned, and the plant moves towards full production
* Troubleshoot equipment to boost efficiency and KPIs
* Ensure that daily operation is meeting weekly, monthly, and annual objectives
* Provide timely coaching to employees to help them meet strategic objectives
* Promote a positive labour management relationship that continuously improves teamwork and enthusiasm
* 7+ years of food-industry production and leading people in that environment
* Degree in chemical engineer, food science, or process engineering
* Deep technical experience: the ability to read and understand piping diagrams is a must
* Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives
* Proven leadership abilities: strong interpersonal communication skills are required
* Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
Send a resume (quoting job number 18393) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A $600M plant — the largest facility of its kind in the world
* Modern technology and equipment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post