PROCUREMENT CLERK – TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you quick on your feet and have a keen eye for detail? Looking for an opportunity with a well-known organization in Winnipeg? As the Procurement Clerk, you will be responsible for coordinating the flow of materials to help the organization produce and distribute products efficiently. If you think you have what it takes, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Process purchase orders, review and verify for completeness and accuracy
* Contact vendors to make sure orders are received and filled and follow-up if orders are delayed
* Communicate regularly with the team lead of any issues like backorders and escalate accordingly as required
* Other duties as required
* Previous procurement experience and education in procurement, logistics, and supply chain
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with vendors and suppliers and effectively communicate under pressure
* Previous management skills are an asset
* SAP experience is an asset
Please email your resume (quoting job number 18137) to Shelby Durand at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post