PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACTS SPECIALIST – 1 YEAR TERM (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
Are you a superlative negotiator looking to further your supply-chain career with one of Canada’s leading producers of natural and organic food products? This is an excellent opportunity to join the team at Roquette Canada in Portage la Prairie. Roquette’s Portage location was recognized as one of Manitoba's Top Employers of 2020.
In the role of Procurement and Contracts Specialist you will prepare RFQs and RFIs accompanied by the appropriate due diligence with vendors to mitigate risk. A record of negotiating and executing on high-level contracts such as Master Service Agreements and long-term contracts will make you the perfect fit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collaborate with internal operations leadership to establish maintenance repair and supply needs; develop category lists to establish contracts for production equipment maintenance/repair, capital equipment, and operations supply needs
* Conduct market analysis to establish key vendors and suppliers; prepare RFQs and RFIs
* Analyze pricing proposals to ensure alignment with internal policies and conduct risk assessments on vendor fulfilment processes
* Lead all contract formulations and negotiations to ensure pricing and terms align with corporate procurement policies; Master Service Agreements
* Post-secondary education in supply chain (SCMP Designation)
* 10+ years of supply chain and/or procurement experience with an emphasis on contract negotiations
* Proven ability to formulate and negotiate Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and/or long-term contracts
* Strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
* Superior analytical skills and exceptional organization
* Effective communicator and business savvy
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18139) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
WHY WORK WITH ROQUETTE?
* A global leader in plant-based ingredients and pea proteins, operating in over 100 countries and employing 8,400 people worldwide
* Named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2020
* Opportunities for professional development
* Positive and engaging work environment
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post