PLANT CONTROLLER (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Hybrid)
Are you a highly savvy financial professional who consistently looks for and drives continuous improvement? Do you want to take the next step in your career into a senior position with a global organization?
As the Plant Controller, you will manage, control, and report on manufacturing performance. You will be responsible for accurate and reliable financial reporting, and you will support monthly and year-end closing activities. In all of these activities, you will work closely with the CFO.
Roquette's Portage la Prairie facility entered production last summer as this global company's first Canadian plant. If you are eager to work for a world-class company in a facility offering many growth opportunities, connect with Courtney or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Analyze, control, and provide critical insights on financial-management performance
* Support month and year-end closes
* Determine key drivers of variances in the budget and forecasts
* Analyze aspects of the manufacturing process; create reports for senior management
* Calculate the cost of production and maintain SAP cost structures
* Track variances in various financial documents
* Work with operations to prepare budgets and forecasts
* Assist with year-end audits
* Make necessary adjustments to data and financial reports.
QUALIFICATIONS THAT OUR CLIENT SEEKS
* 10+ of progressive accounting experience; CPA preferred
* Knowledge of SAP or other ERP-type product costing systems
* History in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in an international business environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Send a resume (quoting job number 19642) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant or call [email protected] at 204.926.3519
WHY WORK WITH ROQUETTE?
* A $600M plant – the largest facility of its kind in the world
* A global leader in plant-based ingredients
* Modern technology and equipment
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive compensation
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post