PEOPLE & CULTURE BUSINESS PARTNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a human resources professional who enjoys building effective relationships with employees at all company levels? This innovative Winnipeg company is looking to add a People & Culture Business Partner to its growing team.
In this role, you will coordinate a range of general HR activities (including employment engagement, performance management, and policy development), with a primary goal of creating the best possible company culture. If you want to hear more about this opportunity, contact Pinnacle today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Advise managers and leaders on addressing employee issues
* Develop strategic solutions performance and/or disciplinary issues
* Consult on the development of retention strategies, including talent development, succession planning, and employee engagement
* Support employee performance and compensation review processes
* Manage human resource management systems (HRMS), including new hire information, benefits administration, employment contracts, and performance documentation
* Provide recruitment support to hiring managers: assist with preparing job postings, interview questions, interviews, reference checks, and job offers
* Research, develop, and assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures; amend existing policies to comply with changes in legislation
* Conduct webinars and virtual training sessions on various HR-related content
* Report on HR-related metrics (e.g., retention, recruitment, attrition, exit interviews etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 to 5 years of experience in an HR generalist capacity
* Post-secondary education in human resource management
* Solid working knowledge of HRIS/HRMS programs
* Demonstrated understanding of HR compliance, including strong knowledge of provincial legislation
* Track record of successfully troubleshooting business issues and challenges with minimal support
* Demonstrated solid judgement and confidence
* Ability to pivot between multiple priorities while meeting key deadlines
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative and growing company dedicated to improving the health and wellness of Canadians
* Opportunity to make a lasting impact on company culture
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17780) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post