PAYROLL TAX ACCOUNTANT/PAYROLL TAX ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: Hybrid)
Are you looking to pursue growth targets within a large, publicly-traded company? Do you want an opportunity that affords you the autonomy to complete work with minimal oversight?
As the Payroll Tax Accountant/Payroll Tax Analyst, you will manage payroll-tax-related items for both Canadian and American branches.
Our client is a leading company that continues to purchase small businesses across North America. It seeks an experienced tax professional whose organizational skills can contribute to the fast pace of the acquisitions team. If a high volume of work energizes you, connect with Courtney today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain payroll tax return filings
* Prepare tax returns and payment requests not handled by ADP
* Prepare reports for management and various outside entities
* Reconcile payroll summaries and statements
* Monitor payroll tax assessments
* Coordinate with other accounting staff to apply for new tax accounts
* Update tax setups for new employees
* Review W2 and T4 summaries
* Monitor changes in tax rates and submit reports to outside agencies
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 2+ years of experience as a Tax Analyst with a background in US taxes
* Working towards your CPA designation is preferred
* Thorough understanding of Excel, including VLOOKUP
* Excellent communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
* Publicly traded company with aggressive growth targets
* Competitive salary and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19781) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post