JOB TITLE: Payroll Clerk
LOCATION: Winnipeg, Manitoba
INDUSTRY: Public Company
SIZE: Large-Scale and Rapidly Growing
STATUS: Full-Time / In-Person
Become a valued member of a tight-knit payroll team within a fast-growing company with thousands of employees across North America. We’re looking for a driven, organized payroll clerk who can handle a high volume of work under tight deadlines while remaining calm, motivated, and adaptable. If this sounds like you, send your resume to Courtney today!
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
With a projected total of $4 billion within the next five years, the growth of this publicly traded company is rapidly accelerating, offering endless potential for your career to evolve. You’ll receive a comprehensive benefits plan to complement your generous salary, three weeks of paid vacation, and plenty of other work perks.
YOUR JOB AS PAYROLL CLERK:
* Set up and maintain employees in payroll system in compliance with applicable wage and tax laws.
* Administer payroll for hourly, salary, and commission-based wages; manage payroll for min 350+ employees.
* Collect, calculate, and enter payroll data on a weekly schedule.
* Keep informed on legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll; develop recommended solutions to ensure compliance.
* Ensure WorkDay HR system aligns with ADP payroll.
* Review and set up tax documents for federal, state, and local governing bodies.
* Ensure banking information is accurate.
* Deliver prompt, friendly, efficient customer service to employees with questions regarding pay.
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A PAYROLL CLERK:
* 3+ years experience administering full-cycle payroll
* Comfortable working with a team in a high-performance, fast-paced setting
* Excellent computer skills; strong verbal and written communication
* Able to work flexible hours when required
* Flexibility to manage occasional overtime and holiday work
* Highly organized and focused; can maintain a high-volume workflow
* Understanding of US payroll standards and state-specific tax rules is an asset
* Logical and diligent; can independently follow established processes
* Familiarity with WorkDay and ADP is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number #21242) to Courtney Czezowski, Senior Consultant Divisional Leader at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? If this payroll clerk position isn’t the right fit, our recruiters are seeking talent for plenty of other jobs in Winnipeg. Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week!
Share this Post