PAYROLL CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
INDUSTRY: Collision Repair
SIZE: 800 Employees and Rapidly Growing
Join the fast-paced accounting department of a large company offering plenty of unique career paths and opportunities to grow. In a team primarily comprised of driven, motivated women, you’ll enjoy action-packed days of high-volume processing as the organization continues purchasing small businesses across North America.
If you’re an organized professional who loves to keep busy and collaborate with friendly colleagues, connect with Courtney today or apply below.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
This publicly traded company has aggressive growth targets, and as it evolves, so too will your career! With a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan, three weeks of paid vacation, and outstanding long-term career prospects, this position has so much to offer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Process full-cycle, bi-weekly, and weekly payrolls for salary and hourly-based wages.
* Work with various departments/locations to ensure that information is received and accurate.
* Review and set up taxes at federal, state, and local levels.
* Reconcile and submit all payroll and monthly remittances.
* Complete quarterly and year-end reporting.
* Maintain complete and accurate accounting records.
* Resolve employee questions and concerns about pay and benefits.
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING:
* 3–5 years of payroll experience
* Post-secondary education in payroll, enrollment in or completion of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification (PCP) program, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficient with Excel and experience in a high-volume environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with US payroll is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number #20267) to Courtney Czezowski, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper: First, we get to know you — your experience, skills, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Still searching for opportunities? Visit our website where we post exciting new openings every week.
Share this Post