PAYROLL CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you love working with a team in a high-volume environment? Do you want to work for a large company that offers plenty of unique career paths?
As the Payroll Clerk, you will prepare hourly and salary payrolls. This includes government remittances, cheque requisitions, reconciling payroll and benefits accounts, and processing year-end documentation.
Our client is a leading company that continues to purchase small businesses across North America. They need a Payroll Clerk who can keep this busy department running smoothly; if that sounds like you, connect with Courtney today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Process full-cycle bi-weekly and weekly payrolls
* Work with various departments/locations to ensure that information is received and accurate
* Review and set up taxes at federal, state, and local levels
* Reconcile and submit all payroll and monthly remittances; complete quarterly and year-end reporting
* Maintain complete and accurate accounting records
* Resolve employee questions and concerns about pay and benefits
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 3+ years of payroll experience
* Post-secondary education in payroll, enrollment in or completion of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification (PCP) program, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficient with Excel and experience in a high-volume environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with US payroll is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
* Publicly traded company with aggressive growth targets
* Competitive salary and benefits, including 3 weeks of vacation
Send a resume (quoting job number 19886) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post