PAYROLL ASSOCIATE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have excellent analytical skills and enjoy working with a team? Are you a motivated individual who thrives in a busy environment?
This leading North American company has a very high volume and fast pace in its payroll team. The company has aggressive growth targets and continues to hire new employees. As the company continues to purchase other businesses, the list of employees to be paid will only grow. If a fast pace energizes you, we want to hear from you!
As the Payroll Associate, you will be responsible for processing a high volume of payments to employees across North America. Duties include reviewing information and preparing regular reports. If you are confident that you would thrive in a growing company and boost its increasing productivity, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process full-cycle payroll for salaried and hourly employees in compliance with regional wage and tax laws (federal, state/provincial, and local)
* Review banking information to maintain accuracy
* Prepare employee ROE’s
* Prepare for the end of year/month reporting
* Enter and update employee benefits and payroll records
* Maintain complete and accurate accounting records
* Resolve any employee concerns regarding payroll, i.e., where to get pay stubs, passwords, etc.
* 3-4 years of experience processing full-cycle payroll
* Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification required
* Proficient in Excel
* Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage workload
* Understanding of US payroll policies.
* ADP Workforce and/or Vantage HCM an asset
* Willingness to work flexible hours when workflow requires
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 18757) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
* Publicly traded company with aggresive growth targets
* Competitive salary and benefits
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post