PAYROLL ASSOCIATE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have excellent analytical skills and love being part of a payroll team? This leading North American company is looking for a Payroll Associate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes a proactive approach to their work. As the company continues to purchase other businesses, the list of employees to be paid will only grow. The company anticipates rapid growth over the next five years.
As the Payroll Associate, you will be responsible for processing a high volume of payments to employees across North America. Duties include reviewing information and preparing regular reports. If you are confident that you would thrive in a growing company and boost its increasing productivity, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process full-cycle payroll for salaried and hourly employees in compliance with regional wage and tax laws (federal, state/provincial, and local)
* Review banking information to maintain accuracy
* Prepare employee ROE’s
* Prepare for the end of year/month reporting
* Enter and update employee benefits and payroll records
* Maintain complete and accurate accounting records
* Resolve any employee concerns regarding payroll, i.e., where to get pay stubs, passwords, etc.
* 3-4 years’ experience processing full-cycle payroll
* Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification required
* Proficient in Excel
* Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage workload
* Understanding of US payroll policies.
* ADP Workforce and/or Vantage HCM an asset
* Willingness to work flexible hours when workflow requires
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 18327) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
* Publicly traded company with spirited growth targets
* Competitive salary and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post