PAYROLL AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a highly detailed orientated individual with excellent organizational skills? As the Payroll and Benefits Administrator for this established organization, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of the organization’s bi-weekly payroll, benefit, and pension administration. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Review and confirm employee hours and accruals in the time and attendance system for upload into the pay system
* Perform all data entry of pay file adjustments including new hires, terminations, pay rate changes, transfers, adjustments, etc.
* Enroll eligible staff into the benefit plan, including ensuring the accurate and timely completion of required application forms
* Provide benefits training to new staff upon hire as necessary
* Other related duties as required
* 2 years’ full cycle payroll experience and post-secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent combination of skills and experience
* Certified Payroll Practitioner designation
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job number 17659 to Lillian Goossen at [email protected]
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post