PARALEGAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a highly motivated legal professional with the desire to do more? Do you thrive in the rush of a fast-paced environment? Our client is looking for a paralegal or legal assistant who is looking for an opportunity to prove themselves and grow with the company. If you are known for your high level of attention to detail and professional initiative, contact Pinnacle about this excellent opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Communication regularly with clients via email and phone and in person
* Draft court documents and settlement proposals
* Complete research and prepare briefs
* Create presentations
* Assist with file management
* File documentation internally and with the courts
* Support lawyers with other administrative tasks, as required
* 3+ years of legal support experience
* Related post-secondary education
* Strong communication skills
* Proven organizational capabilities
* An analytical approach
* High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Gain experience with Manitoba industry leaders
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Send a resume to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities best suited to you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post