PACKAGING ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced packaging professional who is looking for an opportunity to pursue new ideas and goals?
Our client, a respected Winnipeg-based manufacturer is in search of a Packaging Engineer to join their team. In this role, you can expect to be involved with a select team of senior experts who focus on innovative technologies in the industry. You will design packaging from the raw material phase, with a focus on recyclable and compostable options, and analyze existing processes and structures to determine areas of improvement.
If you have a strong technical background in packaging or chemical engineering, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and design packaging in line with customer specifications and industry regulations
* Source, test, and report on raw material structures
* Foster strong relationships with suppliers
* Create protocols and technical evaluations
* Oversee product testing processes and summarize data
* Conduct analyses of packaging failures and recommend improvements
* Lead client presentations
* Produce and maintain relevant records and documentation
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in chemical engineering or packaging science
* 5+ years’ experience directly involved with R&D, testing, and reporting
* Proven results in a lab environment that showcase strategic problem solving
* Proficiency with design software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with cold seal technology considered an asset
* Strong food safety knowledge
* Ability to travel
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* An innovative company that uses cutting-edge technology
* A trusted supplier of world-class food manufacturers
* Strong track record of employee retention
* A fast-paced environment and a commitment to continuous improvement
Send a resume (quoting job number 17200) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities best suited to you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post