ORDER PICKER – DAYS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a leading fulfillment center located in the Inkster Industrial Park area of Winnipeg? As the Order Picker, you will be responsible for sorting, picking, and packing orders and preparing them for shipment. The successful candidate in this role will possess strong attention to detail skills with the ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, we’d like you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Pick products according to work orders; confirm for shipment accuracy and package products for shipment
* Print labels and packing slips
* Receive incoming products, sort, organize and move to appropriate areas
* General housekeeping to maintain organization and work area
* Other duties as requested
* Strong physical ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Ability to read and interpret work orders
* Good communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail skills
* Comfortable working at different heights and using a ladder
* $17.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Send a resume (quoting job number 19903) to Dean Hinther, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post