OPERATIONS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a data-driven manager who knows how to consistently increase efficiencies? Do you have extensive experience in food distribution and want more autonomy in how to manage your warehouse?
As the Operations Manager, you will oversee staff and drive process improvements by utilizing the company’s data effectively.
Our client is a locally owned and operated company experiencing enormous year-over-year growth. They have used this growth to invest in the business and continue enhancing their capabilities. Now their warehouse is operating at a greater capacity than ever before; if you are looking for a role in which you get free reign to drive results, apply below or connect with Bevin today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Oversee daily distribution and warehouse operations and lead the related team
* Monitor and evaluate KPIs: warehouse and transportation efficiency, and budget targets
* Assist with continuous improvement projects
* Leverage the company’s data collection to improve processes and streamline warehousing and distribution
* Conduct employee reviews and work to deescalate and resolve issues
* Manage, coach, and mentor the team
* Troubleshoot distribution issues in real-time
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 6+ years of experience in a distribution-management role where you increased efficiency through data insights
* Experience in the food distribution background
* Proven leadership abilities
* Experience with Power Enterprise or ERP systems on AS400 systems is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Goes above and beyond for employee appreciation events and initiatives
* A recently expanded warehouse
* The autonomy and resources required to make an impact
Send a resume (quoting job number 19893) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.880.7900
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post