OPERATIONS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have you been responsible for leading and executing multi-million-dollar projects related to manufacturing or construction? Do you want to lead the construction of a new world-class production operation and then be handed the keys post-construction? If you have extensive experience in project management related to the construction or expansion of a facility, and have a background in manufacturing operations management, this opportunity is for you.
As Operations Manager, your goal will be directing the company’s overall production performance, particularly related to production output, warehouse and inventory management, quality assurance, and logistics. If you want to join a company that is leading the drive for innovation and environmental sustainability in their industry, contact Pinnacle today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee project construction and commissioning of a new production facility
* Lead the development of standard operating procedures and processes related to facility operations, warehousing, and logistics
* Oversee production team to ensure inventory, cycle count, warehousing, and shipping/receiving processes (and related documentation) are accurate and compliant
* Contribute to the management of product quality and on-time delivery
* Support health and safety compliance
* Assess departmental performance and implement continuous improvement measures to maintain and improve production output
* Report to management on key performance indicators
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Post-secondary education in business and/or operations management
* 10+ years of progressive operations management experience, ideally within the manufacturing or construction industry
* Proven ability to develop operations, logistics, warehouse management, or inventory control systems
* Superior project planning and delivery skills
* Track record of strong leadership, including the ability to collaborate with and motivate a team
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing company in a multi-billion-dollar industry
* Opportunity to cement a legacy and make a substantial impact
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17618) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]s or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post