OFFICE RECEPTIONIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a detail-oriented; energetic personality and receptionist work experience? If so, and you want to work in a friendly and professional office in Winnipeg, contact Pinnacle now to hear more about this great opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Screen and direct telephone calls, and relay messages
* Greet and direct guests
* Receive and respond to queries from the public and customers
* Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
* General administrative and clerical support
* Receive and sort mail and deliveries
* Tidy and maintain the reception area
* High school diploma/GED
* Reception or office experience an asset
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Professional personal presentation
* Customer service orientated personality
* Exceptional attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for receptionist jobs in Winnipeg, please send your resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected], or call 204.926.2246.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post