OFFICE MANAGER – CUSTOMER SUCCESS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to join a company whose reason for being is to improve businesses through dynamic design? This energetic Winnipeg-based company requires an Office Manager – Customer Success to support business operations through accurate bookkeeping and ongoing relationship management. Drive to engage with customers and manage multiple projects to ensure client success
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least three years of office management experience, with solid accounting skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform a variety of bookkeeping tasks (35 to 40% of the role): pay bills, prepare and send invoices, manage inventory, track time and submit payroll, reconcile accounts, and ensure costing is correct
* Complete customer service activities (35 to 40% of the role): correspond with clients, schedule meetings, send customer satisfaction surveys and complete required follow-up, address and resolve client issues
* Draft proposals and assist with driving new and repeat business
* Stay in touch with and engage clients
* Manage vendor and partner relationships, ensuring documentation is complete and accurate
* Track on report on KPIs to senior management
* Lead weekly meetings of administrative department; maintain and improve department procedures
* Provide coverage for reception, customer service, and purchasing roles, as needed
* 3 to 5 years of administrative experience
* 2+ years of experience in an accounting clerk or technician role
* Solid knowledge of accounting principles
* Drive and openness for continuous learning and supporting a small but growing company
* Proven communication and teamwork skills
* Experience with website platforms would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing entrepreneurial business with a young and energetic management team
* Leading web development company that works with exciting Winnipeg brands
* Strong opportunities for growth and professional development
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17506 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post