OFFICE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic administrative leader who is passionate about helping Manitobans. This respected medical clinic offers a collaborative and easy-going environment. They also offer strong support from the doctors to help you manage operations and foster change.
As Office Manager, you will oversee daily clinic operations, with special focus on technology – optimizing current platforms and planning for future IT needs. If you have at least five years of experience in an office management role – ideally in the healthcare sector – we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee day-to-day operations at the clinic, especially IT processes and requirements
* Lead support staff and interact with doctors
* Complete ongoing training of support staff (currently 5 employees)
* Conduct performance reviews; evaluate strengths and areas for improvement
* Oversee third-party and WCB billing processes
* Develop, maintain, and implement improvements to administrative processes
* Maintain complete, accurate, and secure electronic medical records
* Coordinate required building maintenances and order supplies
* Coordinate and schedule medical students to work in the clinic
* 5+ years of experience as an office manager
* Experience in a medical or clinical environment would be an asset
* Proven technical aptitude and knowledge
* Track record of building and improving administrative processes
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a variety of personalities in sensitive or stressful situations
* Strong work ethic and eagerness to strengthen and improve the team
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Medical clinic with a solid reputation in the community
* Easy going environment with strong support from the doctors
* Collaborative team who are passionate about helping people and improving lives
* Strong compensation and full benefits, including dental, vision, free parking, and weekly staff lunches
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17274) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present the best-matched career opportunities for you. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post