OFFICE 365 LEAD (Prairie Provinces)
Are you an expert in Microsoft products, with deep knowledge of O365? Are you a proponent of Unified Solutions? Can you manage a digital transformation? This leading IT company, based in Winnipeg, is seeking an experienced leader who can focus on Microsoft products, especially Office 365.
This role will be a combination of architecture, project delivery, starting with client meetings to define project scopes and build roadmaps. Larger engagements will require you to optimize internal resources to execute projects and grow the next level Microsoft specialists.
A key part of the technical resources team, you will be provided with the time, tools, and mandate to tackle projects from requirements gathering to support, with a focus on delivering quality and effective client solutions. This company offers the opportunity to work in a progressive environment, eventually becoming a trusted advisor for a diverse client base.
We thank all who apply; however, only candidates currently located in the Canadian prairie provinces will be considered for this role. The position will be a combination of in-office and remote work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Deliver on technical aspects of Microsoft-focused projects
* Build strategic plans for clients to map out their future state and ensure they are getting the most out of their IT resources
* Lead digital transformation projects for clients to migrate to Azure / O365
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 10+ years of experience in a technical role supporting small and medium businesses
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in information technology or equivalent
* 5+ years of experience providing diverse solutions for clients
* 5+ years of experience with Office 365 set-up, support, and trouble shooting
* Experience with MS Dynamics, SharePoint, and associated products would be a strong asset
* MSCA, MCSE, MCITP Server Administrator, MCITP Server Enterprise, and/or Linux certifications would be a definite asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Opportunity to own relationships and projects
* Strong salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17897) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally-owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post