NETWORKING SYSTEM ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-Person)
Are you an Intermediate System Analyst who wants exposure to senior-level decisions? Are you a strong critical thinker always seeking new challenges and solutions?
As the Networking System Analyst, you will install, configure, and maintain network servers and subsystems. In addition, you will educate users on the system and investigate problems they may have.
Our client is an industry leader in POS software. Its organizational structure is flat; you will report directly to the owners and contribute to their decision-making. If you want to work with a company that is anything but bureaucratic, connect with Todd or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Support, maintain, and optimize existing internal network architecture and security
* Create policies and procedures related to security and network usage
* Assist in managing network growth and investigating new client connectivity, Retail POS, and related technical issues
* Provide root-cause-analysis reports and find potential issues before they become problems
* Train and enforce policy with end-users
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 5+ years in a technical role supporting external clients in small, medium, and large office environments
* 4+ years of experience with network architecture, connectivity troubleshooting, and network security
* Detailed knowledge of Windows Desktop OS and MS Azure cloud implementations
* Familiarity with SQL databases, remote connectivity options, and PCI compliance is an asset
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A growing national company
* Team-driven environment
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
Send a resume (quoting job number 19796) to TODD GEORGESON, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post