NETWORK SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Our client is seeking someone who brings a creative approach to IT: are you the kind of person with a unique custom setup at home? Or another cool project on the go? We want to hear from anyone with a real passion for tech!
As the Network Support Specialist, you are responsible for analyzing problems, configuring software, and replacing hardware while maintaining professionalism and clear communication channels.
Our client is an internationally trusted IT consulting firm based in Winnipeg. In their practices, and especially in hiring for this position, they are committed to diversity and inclusion of all who do not fit neatly within the status quo. If this is the progressive and innovative environment you desire, connect with Todd today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Troubleshoot system failures and identify network bottlenecks
* Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix both minor and major issues
* Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
* Evaluate network performance and find improvements
* Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance
* Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* 3+ years of IT networking experience
* Deep knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols, and Wi-Fi networks
* Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in IT networks
* An understanding of modern data centers
* History working with SDWAN, routing, switching, and firewall configurations
* A background in a health-related field is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* An innovative global IT company
* Many opportunities for career growth
* Empowers employees for success
* A team with a real passion for technology
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 19794) to TODD GEORGESON, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post