MUTUAL FUND ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This growing mutual fund company is looking for a client-focused administrative professional who will thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
As a Mutual Fund Administrator, you will support advisors in delivering a high level of service and communication that both meets client expectations and complies with industry standards.
This is a rewarding career opportunity for someone with experience in the financial planning or mutual fund sector, who is willing to learn and grow every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Onboard clients (50% of the role)
– Enter client records, ensuring completeness and accuracy
– Complete and submit client paperwork, including forms
– Input trade and investment information
* Communicate with clients via phone and email (50% of the role)
– Follow up on compliance – ensure all client signatures are collected
– Book client meetings and manage calendars of mutual fund advisors
– Address the needs of walk-in clients
* Attend two team meetings weekly
* Complete other administrative tasks as required
* Continuously learn new tasks, processes, and technologies
* 2+ years of administrative experience supporting a financial or mutual fund advisor
* Experience in the mutual fund Industry is preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Track record of excellent customer service and helping clients
* Proven ability to stay organized in a busy, fast-paced work environment
* Strong commitment to process compliance and accuracy
* Proficient computer skills, experience with mutual fund software is preferred
* Membership in the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Mutual fund company that attributes its growth to building strong and compassionate client relationships
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17764) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present the best-matched career opportunities for you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post