MILLWRIGHT – DAYS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an industrial mechanic with a strong work ethic and positive team attitude? This leading Manitoba company is looking for an experienced Millwright with a manufacturing maintenance background. The successful candidate will be skilled at troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical problems with industrial machinery. If you have a strong commitment to accuracy and proven analytical skills, this is the advancement opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain industrial manufacturing machines
* Perform preventative maintenance functions (daily, weekly and monthly)
* Work with maintenance team to troubleshoot and solve problems
* Collaborate with contractors to resolve issues
* Other duties as assigned
* 3+ years of experience as a maintenance person within a manufacturing environment
* Red seal certificate
* Own tools
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Broad machine experience, including pneumatic, hydraulic,
mechanical and electric
* Experience with saws, edge banders, conveyers, air leaks, etc.
* $43.50 per hour starting wage
* 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 19587) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post