MIG WELDER (Morris, Manitoba)
Do you have strong attention-to-detail and can work independently in a busy diverse environment? We’re looking for a MIG Welder for a leading manufacturer in the industrial and agricultural industry. In this position you will be responsible for production welding and fabricating production parts to meet customer specifications. If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Read welding process specifications
* Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment flame-cutting equipment
* Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits
* Liaise with internal customers for resolution of data and technical problems
* Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects
* Other assigned work as required
* Completion of high school diploma, GED or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years experience as a Welder
* Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Own vehicle
* $18.00 – $22.00 per hour depending on experience
* Days – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday
* Evenings – 3:00 pm – 1:30 am, Monday to Thursday
If you're interested in this position, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected], quoting job number 17714.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post