MEMBER SERVICES OFFICER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a high-performing administrative professional with experience supporting a non-profit or board-run organization? Here is an exciting opportunity to join a prominent Manitoba industry association. Working closely with the Executive Director, the Member Services Officer will coordinate meetings, prepare reports and correspondence, and generally manage the membership process.
If you have a track record of working independently and building strong relationships through effective communication, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage individual and corporate membership process, including new memberships and renewals
* Interact with public, association Members, and staff in a professional manner, escalating issues to Executive Director as needed
* Compile and prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, and documents, including meeting packages and presentations
* Attend association meetings, take notes, and prepare meeting minutes
* Assist with preparation of annual membership billings, annual budgets, and year-end financial reconciliation schedules
* Contribute to event planning, management, and execution
* Assist with website development and maintenance, as needed
* Make travel arrangements, including scheduling itineraries, booking transportation and accommodations, and reviewing travel expenses
* Handle sensitive and confidential information
* 3+ years of high-level administrative or executive assistant experience
* Experience working for a professional association, regulatory body, and/or not-for-profit organization
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Proven ability to take detailed notes and translate them into comprehensive meeting minutes and reports
* Track record of effective problem solving and conflict resolution
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
* Experience planning and coordinating events
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Bookkeeping and/or accounting experience, including accounting software knowledge, would be a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A respected industry association that supports its members and growth of the industry
* Full-time, permanent opportunity after 6-month probation period
* Strong benefits, including onsite parking
* Competitive salary
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17510) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present the best-matched career opportunities for you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post