MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you known as a jack-of-all-trades?
If your ideal career combines relationship development with mechanical engineering expertise, and you’re looking for a space with passionate, like-minded individuals, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong desire to be involved in a little bit of everything. They will thrive in being engaged with others and in solving mechanical challenges with a strategic, creative and collaborative approach.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Analyze customer drawings and plans – 50% of the role
* Consult with clients about their product designs – help them understanding what is and is not possible and how to adjust as necessary
* Build and maintain client relationships, provide project quotes, and confirm sales contracts – 30% of the role
* Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with decision makers at all levels of customer accounts
* Lead and participate in quality assurance processes – 20% of the role
* Liaise with multiple departments through every stage of a project (e.g. estimating, production, testing, marketing)
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
* 4+ years of mechanical design experience
* Experience in sales and/or aptitude for client relations
* Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
* Strong work ethic, with a commitment to excellence
* Proven ability to work collaboratively and be a true solutions provider
* Ability to manage multiple projects and liaise across departments
* Experience in welding, machining, and/or CNC processes a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Publicly traded company that is rapidly growing and taking on more complex projects
* Strong compensation and benefits, including bonus structure
* Senior leadership committed to building a fun and open environment where everyone has a voice
* An innovative and progressive setting
Send a resume (quoting job number 17272) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities best suited to you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post