MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This global company with a design and assembly office in Winnipeg is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer who truly loves what they do.
In this role, you will take ownership of all stages of product development, from quoting and research, through design to quality control and installation. Collaborating with project managers, office leads, and sales managers, you will play a key role in delivering efficient and effective product solutions to customers around the world.
If you have a strong SolidWorks background and are looking for the next challenge in your engineering career, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Produce mechanical designs, detailed fabrication drawings, and models using SolidWorks / AutoCAD
* Review and interpret customer specifications and supplier data
* Provide technical advice to support production and fabrications teams
* Develop and implement procedures and documentation related to the installation, testing, quality control, operation, and maintenance of products
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and products
* Assist with the estimation of tenders
* Support other teams to establish correct application for each product and support a customer-first mentality
* Ensure all products comply with industry standards, codes, and approvals
* Support the company in maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
* 3 to 5 years of mechanical design experience in a production environment
* Excellent skills in SolidWorks / AutoCAD
* Proven attention to detail and ability to deliver under quick timelines
* Ability to collaborate across multiple time zones and to build relationships remotely
* Demonstrated strong communication skills
* Passionate and resilient work ethic
* Ability to be innovative and come up with new solutions to old problems
* Basic piping and instrumentation diagram experience would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Winnipeg team offers a small business feel with the resources of a global company
* Opportunities for eventual travel to international sites (e.g., Dubai, Guyana)
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Send a resume (quoting job number 17892) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at rredekop[email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities best suited to you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post