MATERIALS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: on-site)
Are you an ambitious procurement professional who wants a position where you can constantly reinvent and improve the status quo? Do you have a history of using employee collaboration to drive positive change in a department?
As the Materials Manager, you will maintain inventory levels based on short-term material requirements and any supply chain difficulties. In addition, you will contribute to big-picture planning and process enhancements for the division.
Our client is an expanding local manufacturer that has invested in a new and larger facility to meet the demands of their expanding business. It has experienced year-over-year growth rates between 10 and 25 percent in recent years. This success is invested back in the business: for example, new manufacturing equipment and new technology to improve automation. If you are looking for a company that will grow alongside your professional skills, connect with Dan or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the purchasing and procurement of raw materials, components, and shop supplies for production
* Manage materials inventory to mitigate stockouts and prevent production delays
* Oversee the movement of raw materials and components from inventory to production in a timely and efficient manner
* Lead and execute continuous improvement initiatives within the department that support the goals and objectives of the business
* Manage suppliers: build existing relationships and expand the vendor-base by researching and sourcing new suppliers
* Meet departmental KPIs on inventory accuracy, supplier efficiency, and product quality
* 5+ years of progressive experience in materials management, supply chain management, or purchasing management; post-secondary education in supply chain management is an asset
* Proven ability to lead cost-saving and efficiency initiatives
* History managing materials inventory while maintaining cash flow
Send a resume (quoting job number 19305) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The company launched a new employee-development program
* A go-to manufacturer in its industry
* A fast-paced environment where each order is unique
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post