MATERIAL HANDLER – 12 Hour Rotation Shifts (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
As the Material Handler for this leading steel distributor located in North Transcona area of Winnipeg, you will be responsible for processing and accepting incoming stock and materials, order picking and filling, packing, and shipping orders. You will also be responsible for managing, organizing, and retrieving products in the warehouse. If you have previous warehouse experience, then we would like you to apply today!
* Previous warehouse knowledge and forklift experience
* Basic tool and power tool knowledge required
* Own vehicle to get to work (no bus service)
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
* Strong English communication skills
* Must be able to work various rotation shifts
* Day Shift Weekend – 7 am to 7 pm | Rotation Week 1: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday | Rotation Week 2: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
* Night Shift Weekend – 7 pm – 7 am | Rotation Week 1: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday | Rotation Week 2: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
* Night Shift Week Days – 7 pm to 7 am | Rotation Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday | Rotation Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
* $16.50 per hour base rate, $1.75 premium for nights, and $2.00 dollar premium for any shift that is Saturday or Sunday
Please email your resume quoting job number 19138 to Ryan Dyck at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post