MASTER SCHEDULER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you thrive in environments that require a high level of accuracy to meet multiple deadlines? As a Master Scheduler for this cutting-edge global manufacturer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining production schedules to ensure release targets are met.
This role will have you managing material flow, monitoring works in progress, and analyzing data. If you are looking for the next challenge in your manufacturing career, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Plan and control production schedules and material flows for production and assembly
* Ensure accurate bills of materials for each customer order going into production
* Oversee multiple aspects of production, including works in progress, material and inventory availability, and production-related delays
* Schedule and expedite the movement of parts through the production facility to meet customer shipping deadlines
* Collaborate closely with engineering, purchasing, production, quality, and logistics teams to ensure manufacturing deadlines are met
* Perform data analysis on supplier forecasts, customer order history and forecasts, lead times, etc.
* Suggest and participate in continuous improvement projects to maximize efficiencies within scheduling and manufacturing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years of production scheduling, materials management, or purchasing experience
* Post-secondary education in supply chain or operations management would be an asset
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and/or material requirements planning (MRP) systems; strong consideration will be given to those who have experience working with SAP
* Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a seasoned and talented team
* Global company that offers excellent growth opportunities
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17787) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post