MANUFACTURING OPERATOR (Argyle, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity in rural Manitoba? Are you interested in working with a leading manufacturer located in Argyle, Manitoba? (Approximately a 40-minute drive from Winnipeg). In this role, you will be operating various machinery to assist in the manufacturing process. If this is of interest to you, then we want you to apply today!
* Previous experience in manufacturing
* Knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Strong communication skills
* CNC, plasma cutting, band saw, welding or forklift experience is considered an asset
* Must be available for daytime training
* $20.00 per hour, evening shift, 3:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
* Training will take place during the day
* Permanent position
Send a resume (quoting job number 19411) to Ryan Dyck, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post