MANAGER OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba Workplace Type: Remote)
Are you interested in a position where you collaborate directly with senior leadership to implement new software solutions? Does directing development and developers in cutting-edge technologies excite you?
As the Manager of Software Development, you will work with the IT Director to create software solutions that align with the organization’s strategic goals. Primarily, this will be a matter of fostering interdepartmental relationships between staff to best leverage IT assets. In addition, you will manage a small team of developers – this includes performance reviews and other similar duties.
Our client is a highly-regarded environmental protection organization that constantly invests in new technologies to further its environmental goals. Their IT department always faces unique challenges in building new data-collection processes to enhance their scientific understanding. If you want to go beyond the typical IT challenges, connect with Todd or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Leverage digital systems to solve business problems; design strategic long-term technology plans that best prepare the organization to meet future challenges
* Coordinate and manage project implementation activities within the organization that relate to IT; supervise technology teams
* Track the organization’s daily operations and recommend upgrades where necessary
* Coordinate technology projects conducted by both internal and external teams
* Manage and mentor the software development team; manage direct reports as required
* Ensure that all solutions are designed with security initiatives at the forefront
* Provide tier 3 support for IT systems
* 10+ years of experience in software development and cloud projects
* 5+ years of managing technology staff
* A degree is preferred – it must be in a technology-related field
* Expert-level knowledge of software development within Microsoft environments
* History in an Agile development environment is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 19286) to Todd Georgeson, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A leading nonprofit organization that promotes a healthier Canada
* Dedicated to environmental protection
* Consistently involved with new platforms and infrastructure
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you —your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post