MANAGER, EXTERNAL FINANCIAL REPORTING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven attention to detail and are looking for the next step in your finance career? This rapidly growing Manitoba company is looking for a CPA designated professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Compliance, the Manager, External Financial Reporting will be well versed in compliance legislation and regulations related to financial statements and investor relations. If you are a strong communicator at all levels of an organization, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare financial statement notes, quarterly press releases, information circular and annual information forms (e.g., material change reports, management discussion and analysis – MD&A)
* Perform GAAP research and analysis, including investigation of complex accounting issues
* Maintain financial and regulatory compliance, including insider trading compliance
* Prepare and submit dividend declaration communications
* Prepare and distribute AGM materials, including reporting of voting results
* Oversee external auditing activities
* Assist with the preparation of board-related materials
* Support investor relations, including proofreading investor presentations and fact sheets
* CPA designation
* 5+ years of experience drafting financial statement disclosures and preparing accounting research, preferably with a public sector company
* Track record of working effectively in a high-performing team
* Proven attention to detail and accuracy
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
* Experience with consolidation, close management, and/or chart of account strategy would be an asset
* Experience with accounting for acquisitions would be an asset
* Experience using Workiva and/or Workday software would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American company, headquartered in Winnipeg
* Opportunities for professional development and growth
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17920 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant,
at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post