LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have experience with international freight logistics? Do you excel at providing superior customer service to various accounts?
As the Logistics Specialist, you will oversee all shipping documentation for a leading manufacturing company here in Winnipeg. In addition, you will liaise with internal departments and clients to resolve questions or issues related to shipping.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare documents for shipping goods overseas and across the border
*Responsible for negotiating rates, and booking loads
* Send required sales documents to the customer so that goods are shipped, and payment is received
* Respond to all inquiries about shipping documents
* Manage all documentation for shipments coming into, and leaving, the country
* Research international shipping regulations
* Logistics certification or a similar combination of skills and experiences
* 3+ years in working in logistics
* History exporting goods and working with customs
Send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Competitive compensation and benefits, including a RRSP plan
* Established company with a positive Hybrid work environment
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post