LEAD HAND – CARPENTER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a hands-on leader who is looking for a Lead Hand position with a general contractor in Winnipeg? If you have three or more years of supervisory experience and possess strong organizational skills, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage, direct, and supervise a team of subcontractors through the renovation process
* Communicate effectively with the team to ensure projects are completed according to schedule and quality standards
* Follow and adhere to all health and safety protocols and policies
* Other related duties as required
* 3+ years of carpentry experience and the ability to lead and supervise a team in a respectful manner
* Valid driver license and reliable transportation to get to sites
* Own carpentry tools
* Strong communication and people skills
* $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
* 4-month term position – with potential for a permanent position if the right candidate
Please email your resume (quoting 17674 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at d[email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post