JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Have you recently graduated from an accounting program? Are you eager to learn and grow within a thriving business?
As the Junior Accountant, you will assist with month and year-end processes, log invoices, and process bi-weekly payroll for employees.
We are representing a well-established co-op business that has locations Canada-wide. It is an agricultural company that supports large and small farms in rural Manitoba. The company is positioned for future growth, and there any many upward opportunities within the business. So, if you are looking for an exciting opportunity in one of Canada’s most vibrant industries, connect with Courtney or apply below today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare invoices and deposits; make collections calls, and update collection information in customer files
* Perform accounting functions required for various balance sheet accounts
* Help process bi-weekly payroll for employees
* Apply payments to customer accounts if necessary
* Maintain the customer database
* Assist with month/year-end reporting
* Register new hires in the accounting system
* Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS THAT OUR CLIENT SEEKS
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business
* About 1 year of experience in an accounting role
* Adept with accounting and reporting software systems
* Excellent communication skills
Send a resume (quoting job number 19496) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to develop your accounting skills
* An easy-going yet professional environment
* Excellent benefits package and compensation (RRSP and pension)
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post